Wednesday, March 10, 2010

carelessness........

i wrote a post about the latest uproar about saving tigers, which my friends said and i too believe had some good points, the question always rises in my mind wenever i see those adds i wonder wat good can happen for the tigers when a white collared IT professional becomes a member in "save our tigers" campaign, and I had it explained why it is not important to worry abt this issue and even if it is worth the action should be taken in fields not in websites.... thats enough to understand wat i had in my previous post
now let me explain you the connection between the topic "carelessness" and my summary of the previous post, i actually deleted that post by mistake...
sometimes i amaze myself with my carelessness, forgetting keys, locking up my brother inside the house, loosing calculators, etc etc….,
one of my worst experiences is during my 12th standard, 2nd mid term if my memory is right, it is mathematics the subject I despise the most, I wrote that awfully difficult exam with great effort, wrote my name, standard, section all those stupid details required, folded the paper and brought it out with me which should have been submitted. When I realized wat had happened, I was actually happy because I’m the only one who knows that paper I brought outside is nt worth more than 10 marks, and I thought like all those criminals and decided ill deny whatever im asked about the paper.
Asusual my teachers and the invigilator that day and even our principal took special interest in the matter and efficiently traced back the crime and declared me the culprit, and my principle fixed me with his stare, one that FBI wd have given to Osama bin laden.
But ther was a sudden twist in the story, he told my teachers that its not the boy’s fault and it is human nature to escape from a crisis no matter wat the consequences could be.. and they, my teachers and the invigilator of that day should have been more careful and requested them to conduct a re-test for me… and I as usual hid my smile and walked back victoriously ……
I sometimes think too much and decide all theories about genetics and heredity are wrong because no one in my family are as careless as me or may be my carelessness dates back to one of my great great grand father or may be may be .. I am the odd piece in my family tree… or even may be I have developed this carelessness on my own and this will from now on continue to be inherited in the future, even if the last case is correct it still gives me a head ache because if carelessness is a trait and I have developed it now which might be inherited, then being careful should also have been a trait and which obviously is the dominant character in my family as far as my knowledge goes, why haven’t I inherited that?????? Whatever…. Who cares as long as I don’t carry any other papers out of exam halls because next time I may not be lucky enough to get away with it…… … 

3 comments:

  1. u deliberately did that.. thats not carelessness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wel... even if thats a dominant character in your parents, According to darwins theory, traits continue every third generation... also, there is the ratio 6:3:3:1, so u might be the one!! or... ur jus plain stupid or clever enuf to think of t deliberately!!
    good work:P

    ReplyDelete